hey dana I'm not sure why but when ever( for the last month at least) i try to look at your family blog it only shows the picture of the girls at the top, I can never see the rest of it. For some reason this blog lets me in though
I don't claim to be the best artist or even close. I paint and draw for fun, stress relief, and I do try to make it look good. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. Thanks for looking anyway!
This has to be one of my favorites! Great job.
ReplyDeletevery cute! I know they love it.
ReplyDeletehey dana I'm not sure why but when ever( for the last month at least) i try to look at your family blog it only shows the picture of the girls at the top, I can never see the rest of it. For some reason this blog lets me in though
ReplyDelete